Aces charting is a software application to store and manage various patient and other data. It was developed for in-house use at Fresenius Medical Care facility. Its use is restricted stricly to its employees and general public/patients cannot access it. in order to prevent abuse, it blocks access from all public IP address. The only way to successfully login is by visiting through their own intranet network or through one of their pre-approved IP addresses.
Can you login to ACES from your home?
No, as stated before, it blocks access if trying to visit from general public IP address.
Is this site for patients of Fresenius Medical Care?
No, its only for its employees. For patient services, one needs to visit https://fmcna.com/patient-care/
Steps to access ACES Charting
- Step 1: make sure you have your employee ID ready and are accessing this software from their intranet
- Step 2: Visit login page by clicking here
- Step 3: Input your employee & password, then click login button
What if you forget password?
Do the following steps to reinstate access
- Visit the link “https://fmc4me.fmcna.com/intranet/index.htm“
- On the right side, click on “Reset my password” and follow directions thereof.
- Once you get confirmation that password is reset, login again to ACES Charting application using instructions given above.
What if you are unable to login despite following all instructions?
Don’t worry, you may then call their technical support at 1-866-491-8167